heser3d-colorato  3 300

Italian English French German Greek Japanese Polish Russian Spanish Swedish

Teamspeak

Accedi

Accedi

Monday Night /Monday Night Modulo Protesta/Protest Form

Come compilare il Form da sottoporre al Comitato Proteste del Vskrestart. 
Evidenzia il form in giallo che segue (tenendo premuto il tasto sin del mouse) e fai copia (click col tasto destro oppure control+C). Poi clicca su “nuovo argomento” e si apre una nuova discussione .Compila il campo oggetto con ad es "MN n. xxx Albervita vs Donmasino" e nella finestra che si apre incolla il form che hai copiato (Control+V) e compilalo con i campi richiesti e con gli allegati richiesti. Al termine premi "Invia". Eventuali modifiche possono essere introdotte in qualunque momento premendo "modifica".
Dopo aver cliccato il pulsante "invio" attendere il messaggio di chiusura del processo.
In questo modo la protesta verrà pubblicata . 
La protesta va inoltrata in accordo con le disposizioni dell'ART. 11 del "Regolamento Generale Regate di Flotta" del VSKRestart.
Per velocizzare l' upload si consiglia di convertire gli screeshots che il gioco salva in formato bmp (parecchi megabyte) in formato jpg (pochi kilobyte).

How to fill the Form to be submitted to the Vskrestart Protest Committee
Evidence the form that follows in yellow (keeping the left button) and make "Copy" (eithr with the right button or  "Control+C"). Then click on “New Topic” and a thread is opened. Fill the Object field with for example "MN n. xxx Albervita vs Donmasino") and in the windows below past the form (Control+V) and fill the fields required with the required annexes. At the end press Invio/Send.Should you need any modification you could do it anytime by pressing "modifica".
After clicking the "submit" button, wait for the message of the closing process.
In this way the Protest will be published .
The protest must be hailed in accordance with the provisions of ART. 11 of the VSKRestart "Fleet Race General Rules"
To speed up the upload, it is suggested to convert the screenshot from .bmp (heavy) to .jpg (light) format.

Fields required *
Your boat name - tuo nome barca * :
Date - data * : xx.xx. 202x
MN number - numero *
Group / Girone * (A, B, C)
Qualify (1 or 2)
Final * (A, B or C)

Protested boat - barca protestata *
Time infraction - minuto infrazione
ex; 12:35
Description-descrizione *
Vsk It gave penalty ? vsk ha dato penalità ?
yes - si
no
what ? - quale ?
ex: 18.2.a
screenshot *  
screenshot 1  xyz.jpg
screenshot 2  xyz.jpg
Redress requested ? : Y/N (If Y replay is required *)

ARGOMENTO: Protest withdrawn - SAF did not beak a rule

Protest withdrawn - SAF did not beak a rule 3 Anni 2 Mesi fa #5360

• LAJ2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 3
In the final, shortly before the finish my boat broached without my command. I attached replay to show it. When it happened I was clearly in the lead, and only seconds left to the finish line. I hope you can see that this was some interference and can give me compensation for my loss.

Replay is send pr email to Alberto,

laj2
(Lars)
L\'Argomento è stato bloccato.

Protest withdrawn - SAF did not beak a rule 3 Anni 2 Mesi fa #5361

E' pervenuta una richiesta di compensazione da parte di Laj2 con riferimento a quanto accaduto verso l'arrivo della finale A della Monday 235 del 25 01 2021.
A compensation request has been received by Laj2 with reference to what happened before arrival of final A of Monday 235 of 25 01 2021.

Qui il replay/Here the replay

Protest withdrawn - SAF did not beak a rule 3 Anni 2 Mesi fa #5363

Fatti : Intorno al minuto 21:59 , La barca di Laj2, in quel momento in prima posizione, va in straorza con conseguente perdita di controllo. Successivamente, avendo lascato le vele e raddrizzato la barca Laj2 può proseguire ed ultimare la regata. Laj2 sostiene che quanto accaduto è stato del tutto involontario e chiede una compensazione.

Facts: the minute 21:59, Laj2's boat, at that moment in first position, strains with a consequent loss of control. Subsequently, having released the sails and straightened the boat Laj2 can continue and complete the regatta. Laj2 argues that what happened was completely unintentional and asks for compensation.

Decisione : Pur nella certezza che l'accaduto sia stato del tutto involontario essendo Laj2 praticamente certo di chiudere in prima posizione, il Regolamento Vskrestart (Art 12.6) prevede redress solo in caso di protesta i) accolta e ii) a compensazione di un eventuale danno ricevuto dalla barca protestata.
Altre situazioni di qualsiasi natura, dipendenti dalla propria volontà, cattiva connessione, dal proprio pc od altro non prevedono eventuali redress.
La richiesta non può essere accolta.

Decision: in the certainty that the incident was completely involuntary since Laj2 was practically certain to close in first position, the Vskrestart Regulation (Art 12.6) provides for redress only in the event of a protest i) accepted and ii ) to compensate for any damage received by the protested boat.
Other situations of any nature, dependent on one's will, bad connection, from one's PC or otherwise, do not foresee possible redress.
The request cannot be accepted.
Ultima modifica: 3 Anni 2 Mesi fa da Staff VSK Restart.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.427 secondi
link di Invito -  Invitation link